Is it safe to schedule a regular appointment?
- We are taking all safety precautions to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for all patients.
Why am I scheduled with a doctor that isn’t my regular doctor?
- We are spacing out appointments to honor social distancing measures and will be scheduling one doctor a day to be working in the building. The doctor scheduled on the day of your appointment may not be your regular doctor, but we can ensure they will provide the ultimate care for you during this visit.
What if I don’t have a mask and gloves? Am I able to still make an appointment?
- Absolutely. We are asking that all patients wear gloves and masks to appointments. If you don’t have these items, we will provide a sterile mask and gloves for you to use during your appointment.
What precautions are you taking to stop the spread of COVID-19?
- We have several precautions in place to ensure the safety of our team and our patients. Our team will be wearing masks and gloves, and we are also providing masks and gloves to patients, as needed. We are enforcing a 6-foot rule for patients waiting in line at the reception area. We are limiting the number of people inside the building at one time, and asking that all patients come alone or bring one other person if necessary. We are spacing out our appointments to allow time to thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces and equipment in between each patient so we can ensure a sanitary environment for the next patient.
Should I be wearing contact lenses during this time?
- Yes, it is okay to wear contacts. One of the main concerns around preventing COVID-19 is the amount of times you touch your eyes and face – If you handle your lenses properly, it’s not as much of an issue. That means you should wash your hands thoroughly before putting your contacts in and properly disinfecting your contacts with a multi-purpose solution, not saline. It also means disposing of your contact lenses according to your doctor’s instructions. If you become sick, we do recommend you discontinue contact lens wear, whether it is the flu or coronavirus, as a good eye health practice.
Can I try on frames at this time?
- Of course! In addition to cleaning each frame after it is tried on, we are continually cleaning all frames and surfaces with disinfectant to maintain the highest level of cleanliness. We also provide additional hand sanitizer for customer use.
Can I still get my new frames fitted when picking them up?
- Yes! We ask that you set up an appointment to pick up your frames so we can ensure that we have a tech ready to fit them for you.
Please Print and Complete Our Patient Pre-Questionnaire Before Your Scheduled Eye Exam.
New patients should also complete our online patient registration form prior to your appointment