No matter what your eye condition, or how you choose to view the world, there are now prescription lenses that meet your unique lifestyle and vision correction needs. Eyeglass lenses that change as the light changes, from clear indoors to dark outdoors. Bifocal lenses that provide multiple fields of vision. High-index lenses that are thinner and lighter than ever before. And progressive lenses that eliminate the traditional lines of multi-focal lenses. The point is, while eyeglass lenses are prescribed to correct all kinds of vision problems, prescription lenses have come a long way—offering you the opportunity to truly customize your eyeglasses and make a statement about how you choose to look at the world.
- We can fit you with the most up to date freeform lenses with today's advanced technology!
- .... New State of the Art No Line Lens! No One But You Will Know You Have A Bifocal!
- Bifocals are lenses with two distinct viewing areas to help correct vision that fails at two or even three distances.
- Manufactured to be thinner at the edges of the lens and lighter in weight overall—a good choice for people with stronger prescriptions.
- Polycarbonate lenses are up to 10 times more impact resistant than regular plastic lenses.